Tar Heel Times
Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Holley decides against Roy Williams' Tar Heels


North Carolina receiver Jesse Holley will not play basketball this season, the junior told a team spokesman Thursday. Holley had said during last season's Final Four that he wouldn't return. However, he was reconsidering late in the football season. Now, he is sticking with his original decision to concentrate on football, the sport in which he has the best chance for a pro career. (Raleigh News & Observer)


Share: Facebook | Twitter | Email

Related: | |

Recent Basketball News:

A restorative bunch: Marcus Paige, Brice Johnson and Joel James

Hotshot ACC basketball recruits unlikely to upstage '93-'94 group

Putting last year's UNC basketball team in statistical perspective

Theo Pinson: class clown, motivator, Tar Heel

Roy vs. K -- differing coaching styles make the rivalry stronger


© 2005-2016 Tar Heel Times | Contact | Privacy Policy | Site Map | RSS | Did UNC Win?

Tar Heel Times is an unofficial resource for UNC fans and is not affiliated with the University of North Carolina.