Tar Heel Times
Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Harrison Barnes not planning on a one year stop in Chapel Hill


With so many top recruits bolting for the NBA after one year, Harrison Barnes was asked if he's coming to North Carolina for more than the bare minimum. "Yes, I will be," Barnes told The Insiders Friday on 620 The Buzz. "But my main focus right now is just getting some wins. That's something we definitely struggled with last year and that's my main focus. I have to assess the NBA when that times over but I'm in no rush to leave the University of North Carolina." (WRAL Sports Fan)


Share: Facebook | Twitter | Email

Related: |

Recent Basketball Recruiting News:

2016 PF Tony Bradley is taking his time

Harry Giles Blog: Transferring to Oak Hill, teaming up with top recruits in college

Dennis Smith Jr. says injured knee is better, that he'll "be back soon"

Rawle Alkins Drops 26, Wins MVP as Team Rose Wins adidas Nations Championship

Coaches pick Harry Giles as best player and pro prospect


© 2005-2015 Tar Heel Times | Contact | Privacy Policy | Site Map | RSS | Did UNC Win?

Tar Heel Times is an unofficial resource for UNC fans and is not affiliated with the University of North Carolina.