Tar Heel Times
Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Roy Williams Outspoken Against Academic Plan


Roy Williams told reporters on Wednesday that he’s not aware of any plans to increase North Carolina’s admission standards ahead of the NCAA-mandated change in 2016. The Raleigh News & Observer reported last month that UNC Chancellor Holden Thorp indicated in an interview with the newspaper’s reporters and editors that UNC may accelerate the NCAA timeline. (Inside Carolina)


Share: Facebook | Twitter | Email

Related: | |

Recent Basketball News:

Seventeen Tar Heels In 2016 Olympics

UNC Vet Raymond Felton Plans To Stay On UNC Rookie Brice Johnson

Harrison Barnes says decision to leave the Warriors ‘was more so made for me’

Joel Berry says Tar Heels have 'unfinished business'

Why Michael Jordan's apolitical image helps today


© 2005-2016 Tar Heel Times | Contact | Privacy Policy | Site Map | RSS | Did UNC Win?

Tar Heel Times is an unofficial resource for UNC fans and is not affiliated with the University of North Carolina.