Tar Heel Times
Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

2006 ACC Football PreVue


Note to Frank Cignetti...on the first offensive snap vs Rutgers, send four receivers “long” and whoever is your QB put 60 yards of air under the ball. That one bold statement will win you the full support of 72% of the Kenan faithful and will last until MAYBE...the second offensive snap vs Rutgers. Incidentally, the remaining 28% of the Kenan faithful will still be tailgating and have no clue what you do...or who you are for that matter. They are still cussing Steve Marshall and Dave Huxtable. (Swagger Says)


Related:

Share: Facebook | Twitter | Email

Recent Football News:

150 and counting: Panthers’ Julius Peppers can’t detail his sacks, so we helped him

Carolina Football Visits No. 14 Virginia Tech Saturday

Tar Heels tight end Brandon Fritts speaks up

By the (Advanced) Numbers: Virginia Tech-North Carolina Preview

How 16 words are helping UNC’s Larry Fedora cope with his most difficult season

Breaking down the Virginia Tech-North Carolina matchup


© 2005-2017 Tar Heel Times | Contact | Privacy Policy | Site Map | RSS | Did UNC Win?

Tar Heel Times is an unofficial resource for UNC fans and is not affiliated with the University of North Carolina.