Tar Heel Times
Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Worker Electrocuted At UNC's Kenan Stadium


A contract worker was electrocuted while working at Kenan Stadium on the University of North Carolina campus late Wednesday morning, officials said. According to UNC officials, 31-year-old Leland S. Williams of Burlington and his co-workers of Kemco of Burlington, Inc. were replacing light fixtures and bulbs on banks of field lights when the accident occurred. Williams died at the scene, said police. (WRAL.com)


Related:

Share: Facebook | Twitter | Email

Recent Football News:

For grieving father, Carolina Panthers, special memory of Julius Peppers serve as a lifeline

Austin Proehl wants more with Tar Heels

North Carolina Tar Heels vs. NC State Wolfpack Preview and Prediction

Bowl Game or Not, UNC Ready for N.C. State

Tar Heels Can Feel Wolfpack's Pain

Total Tar Heels: Nov. 22, 2017


© 2005-2017 Tar Heel Times | Contact | Privacy Policy | Site Map | RSS | Did UNC Win?

Tar Heel Times is an unofficial resource for UNC fans and is not affiliated with the University of North Carolina.