Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

James
#1 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 8:58:15 AM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
In case you missed the announcement last week. Late Night with Roy has been scheduled for Friday, October 25th.

I haven't heard which recruits will be visiting yet, but feel free to chime in if you've got a tip or if there's someone on your "wish list" you'd like to see in attendance. Official details can be found on Twitter by following @LateNightwRoy
heelblue82
#2 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 11:06:35 AM(UTC)
heelblue82

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times community
I'd like to see Berry, Jackson, and Pinson there, as well as recruiting targets Robert Johnson (14), PJ Dozier (15), Luke Kennard (15), Brandon Ingram (15), Harry Giles (16) and Diamond Stone (15). Having our current commits there will be big in terms of helping sell the program and could be the added nudge to get Robert Johnson to commit. I realize not all of these guys will make it to LNWR but that would be one heck of a showing!! If I had to guess I think Johnson, Ingram and Dozier will be at LNWR.
tarheelwalker
#3 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 11:09:15 AM(UTC)
tarheelwalker

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times community
Going to LNWR is one of my favorite things besides when I've been twice to the Smith Center to watch the championship games in 2005 and 2009 and I'm excited about this years LNWR!! Can't wait to go!
Heelgirl78
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 3:09:53 PM(UTC)
Heelgirl78

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
Really want to go to "Late Night" one year. This year's event is on my daughter's bday!
Lightblue68
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:23:42 PM(UTC)
Lightblue68

Anyone know when the doors open?
James
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:17:11 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
Originally Posted by: Lightblue68 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone know when the doors open?

I don't think they've announced the time yet, but last year the doors opened at 6:30 and Late Night started at 7:30.
Rss Feed