Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

James
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 6:52:43 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
2015 center Elijah Thomas blogs about his recruitment, but there's no mention of UNC.  He says he'll trim his list shortly and only include schools that have offered him.  UNC has made 5 offers in the 2015 recruiting class and Thomas is not among those. UNC's only current offer to a big man is Diamond Stone.
heelblue82
#2 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 4:33:59 PM(UTC)
heelblue82

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times community
I am fine if Thomas cuts us from his list. He is a good talent and definitely has skills. I think Roy is going to prioritize Stone and go hard after him. Also I think Zimmerman will get the next big man offer. The longer it goes without a commitment from Stone or Zimmerman (once he has offer), I believe Roy will put out offers to a few more bigs as a plan b to his first choices. Possible players include Daniel Giddens, Chase Jeter, Henry Ellenson, Ivan Rabb, etc...
Rss Feed