Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

James
#1 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2013 8:18:53 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
Thanks for visiting the Tar Heel Times forums! This is a site addition I've wanted to make for quite a while and I've finally found time to get it done. I'd like to invite you to introduce yourself, get to know your fellow Tar Heel fans, and become an active member of our growing community.

A little about me: I'm James...a fan and graduate of UNC (early 90s), professional software developer, news geek, and creator of Tar Heel Times. I started the site on a whim in 2005 and it's been growing steadily ever since. Hopefully the forums will become a useful, informative, and entertaining addition for you.

Over the years, many of our readers (and you know who you are ) would tend to grab news items from the main site and head over to other forums to discuss them. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but by adding forums to Tar Heel Times my hope is to give you a one-stop shop to both read about and discuss all things UNC.

Please take a minute to register (if you haven't already) and let us know a little about yourself...where you're from, did you attend UNC, how long you've been following UNC sports, and anything else you may like to share.

Edited by user Monday, August 12, 2013 10:37:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed