Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

James
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:37:33 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
2014 shooting guard Robert Johnson (UNC offer) will take an official visit to Indiana this weekend.  It sounds like he's high on the Hoosiers, but hopefully Roy can land a visit to Chapel Hill before he commits.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:33:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

James
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:30:05 AM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
It sounds like Johnson had a great time on his visit to Indiana. Hopefully he'll visit Chapel Hill before making a decision. If he commits to IU, where should Roy turn next for a shooting guard? Try to find another one this year or wait until 2015?
heelblue82
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:42:46 PM(UTC)
heelblue82

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times community
UNC made it through IU's OV this weekend with no commit, so that is definitely positive. In terms of what next, I don't know. Do we revisit Ahmed Hill, do we look closer at Matthew Fisher-Davis, or hold the scholly for 2015? Roy only knows. We for sure will be lacking in depth and will be one injury away from major issues. Do we take our chances with that scenario and hold out for a higher ranked 2015 prospect? Or do we address our depth issues with a lower ranked player who will possibly be around 3-4 years? It's really a darned if you do darned if you don't situation.
LeadingScorer
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 01, 2013 6:39:09 PM(UTC)
LeadingScorer

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
I haven't personally heard any commitment news so I guess we R still N great shape 4 this kid.......though I would definitely prefer a Dante Exum commit 1st.
Rss Feed