Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

James
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:34:34 AM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
Freshman running back T.J. Logan will not make the trip to South Carolina due to injury, according to multiple sources. UNC will start Romar Morris at running back. A.J. Blue and Khris Francis are also expected to see time.
HeelFanMIkeB
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 1:56:36 PM(UTC)
HeelFanMIkeB

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
Is there any info on his injury?
UNC13
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:02:28 PM(UTC)
UNC13

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
Thats too bad, I was really anticipated seeing him against a top quality team on this level.
Heelgirl78
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:48:52 PM(UTC)
Heelgirl78

Anxious to see AJ Blue in action. He's a native of Gaston County NC; just like me!
James
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 4:21:06 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
Originally Posted by: HeelFanMIkeB Go to Quoted Post
Is there any info on his injury?

It's reportedly a knee injury that may keep him out a couple of weeks, but don't count on any official word from UNC. Fedora's policy is only to discuss injuries that are season-ending.
HeelFanMIkeB
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:56:26 PM(UTC)
HeelFanMIkeB

I get the rule and I support it. But it sucks lol. Be nice to know a little bit more of whats going on.
Rss Feed