Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Poll Question : Who will be UNC's next shooting guard commit?
Choice Votes Statistics
  James Blackmon
6 %
  Dante Exum
4 %
  Robert Johnson
53 %
  Rashad Vaughn
30 %
  None. Someone from the 2015 class
6 %
  Total 216 100%
James
#1 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2013 9:39:02 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
With the 2014 recruiting dominoes starting to fall, who will be UNC's next shooting guard commit? Click on the link of your choice in the poll above to respond.
  • James Blackmon?
  • Dante Exum?
  • Robert Johnson?
  • Rashad Vaughn?
  • None. someone from the 2015 class

Edited by user Friday, September 13, 2013 10:35:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HeelFanMIkeB
#2 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2013 10:49:14 PM(UTC)
HeelFanMIkeB

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
If we get johnson he will be a great addition hes just a lil short for our starting 2. But as a combo I think he will flourish!
James
#3 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2013 11:29:41 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
I'd take any of them. Exum and Vaughn are the best of the bunch, but Exum may go straight to the NBA and Vaughn wants to be a one-and-done. Johnson and Blackmon have the best chance of being multi-year players for the Heels if you prefer players to stay in college for more than one season.
HeelFanMIkeB
#4 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2013 11:42:43 PM(UTC)
HeelFanMIkeB

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
I do prefer multi year guys and I think johnsons versatility would be great for us if we become injury riddled again.
HeelFanMIkeB
#5 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2013 11:44:47 PM(UTC)
HeelFanMIkeB

I do prefer multi year guys and I think johnsons versatility would be great for us if we become injury riddled again. Blackmon is said to have the best Jumpshot and certainly looks the smoothest shooting it on film. Any of them would be great though.
LeadingScorer
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 2:08:15 PM(UTC)
LeadingScorer

Guess we will get this answer real soon!
heelblue82
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 8:35:14 PM(UTC)
heelblue82

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times community
Well 90 of us were wrong (including myself), here is to hoping that the 48 are right!!!!
James
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:17:19 PM(UTC)
James

Let's hope so. I don't think UNC's chances are any better with Vaughn than they were with Johnson, but you never can tell with recruiting.
Rss Feed