Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

James
#1 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 10:04:31 AM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
Via @TarHeelFootball on Twitter:
"ESPNU All-Access debuts Tuesday at 5 pm with a look behind-the-scenes at Carolina football training camp."

Set your DVR if you're so inclined...should be good.
hammerheel68
#2 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 11:40:19 AM(UTC)
hammerheel68

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times community
thanks for the info
heelheat1
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:26:24 PM(UTC)
heelheat1

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
I watched it yesterday and was pleased with the coaches and players on the practice field. I was disappointed in player behavior off the field and when they were inside the Football building, to much sleeping and use of thug hand gestures when on camera. I hope Fed cleans this type behavior up quickly.
hammerheel68
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:24:06 PM(UTC)
hammerheel68

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times community
If Fed thought it was a problem; he would have Already cleaned it up.  These guys sleep because they are Tired, and the hand-gesture deal is a generational thing, kind of like rap music.  Fed has no problem with either; if he Did, it would not be allowed.
HeelFanMIkeB
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2013 9:43:57 AM(UTC)
HeelFanMIkeB

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
Originally Posted by: heelheat1 Go to Quoted Post
I watched it yesterday and was pleased with the coaches and players on the practice field. I was disappointed in player behavior off the field and when they were inside the Football building, to much sleeping and use of thug hand gestures when on camera. I hope Fed cleans this type behavior up quickly.
       What are you talking about?  Boston gave a hand gesture that means peace and has been around a lot longer than the current culture of hip hop "thugness" that I believe you are referring to and a second player pointed one finger at the camera when they woke him up. Also the players are sleeping in the facility because they are resting between practices, position meetings, lifting sessions, and meals. Fedora went over their schedule in the beginning of the day around 6 am thru 1040 pm. The players aren't allowed to leave during camp so the fact that so many were in their meeting rooms sleeping resting for the rest of the day is a good sign saying that they are taking camp seriously, working hard and not being distracted. There is no problem to clean up here.
Rss Feed