Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

James
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 7:57:13 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
Go Heels!

Super Gnat
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:29:58 PM(UTC)
Super Gnat

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
Love it!  I will be at the game, so look for me.  I will be the one being thrown over the railing of the upper deck.  Sitting in the home team section...of course.
James
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:26:32 AM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
Originally Posted by: Super Gnat Go to Quoted Post
Love it!  I will be at the game, so look for me.  I will be the one being thrown over the railing of the upper deck.  Sitting in the home team section...of course.

Be careful down there amongst the enemy. And be sure to wear your Carolina Blue so you stand out for TV. I'll be looking for you. My parents met while attending South Carolina, so I guess I can't hate the school too much being that I kinda owe my existence to the university, but it sure would be nice to beat the Ol' Ball Coach on his home turf and have bragging rights the next time I talk to my folks. Go Heels!
Rss Feed