Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

UNC13
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2013 4:34:20 PM(UTC)
UNC13

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums

We gave up that many yards at home to ECU?! No more excuses, it's time for Fedora and Co. to make drastic changes quick!
James
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 1:48:29 AM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
I've never been a big fan of the 4-2-5 scheme, and I'm not aware of any major programs that are successful with it (although I'm willing to be corrected).

In principle, it sounds like it'd be a great defense due to it's flexibility and added speed on the field, but since this defense was added last year, UNC has surrendered an average of 31.3 points per game (not counting the two non-competitive games against Idaho and Elon).

Maybe I'm just old school, but I prefer the good old fashioned 4-3 with substitutions for the nickel and dime packages.

Rss Feed