Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

HeelFanMIkeB
#1 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 9:32:32 PM(UTC)
HeelFanMIkeB

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
Watched the blue v white scrimmage. VERY impressed with Kennedy Meeks and Isaiah Hicks. If Meeks is that productive we are going to be REALLY REALLY good when PJ comes back. In 2014 if we get anything out of Jackson and Pinson we are going to be SCARY GOOD. Especially if we get Vaughn
James
#2 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 10:59:32 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
Thanks for the update.  I'm excited to see the new big men in a game situation.

It sounds like UNC's depth will initially be an issue at wing since it was announced tonight that Tokoto sat out the secret scrimmage against Vanderbilt and will sit out the exhibition game because he played in a summer league game in Milwaukee before he turned in his NCAA approval paperwork.

Hopefully he's ready for the opening game since McDonald's and Hairston's suspensions will likely be several games. My guess is 3 games, give or take.

HeelFanMIkeB
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2013 7:47:44 AM(UTC)
HeelFanMIkeB

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
That true. So JP has to sit out over paperwork? People are killing PJ but essentially the only criminal thing he did was get 2 speeding tickets. I think our length and athleticism will get us through early and lezz and PJ will come back and make us very tough. I am extremely excited about this season!
Rss Feed