Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

James
#1 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 10:31:42 PM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
UNC has reached out to 2015 5-star power forward Carlton Bragg (6'9", 210, Cleveland, Ohio), according to Tar Heel Illustrated.

"We spoke to one of the assistants, CB McGrath," said Michael Graves, Bragg's mentor, who handles a lot of the recruiting process. "They watched him in Vegas and McGrath told me that Coach Roy (Williams) loved him. I know Coach Williams is on vacation or with family now, but they want to get him down there and have him look at the campus before they offer."

LeadingScorer
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:21:11 PM(UTC)
LeadingScorer

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forums
He looks like a nice potential TarHeel
James
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2013 10:39:05 AM(UTC)
James

Helmet Stickers: Founding Member: Original member of the Tar Heel Times communityTopic Starter: Has started at least one thread in the forumsNews Breaker: First to post a breaking news item in the forums
Originally Posted by: LeadingScorer Go to Quoted Post
He looks like a nice potential TarHeel

And he says he wants an offer from North Carolina in this recent interview.

The best part of this Carlton Bragg interview from the Big Strick is when I asked him if there were any offers he didn’t have that he wishes he did. “Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina, Rutgers,” he said.

Rss Feed