Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Posted by: HeelFanMIkeB Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2013 9:43:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: heelheat1 Go to Quoted Post
I watched it yesterday and was pleased with the coaches and players on the practice field. I was disappointed in player behavior off the field and when they were inside the Football building, to much sleeping and use of thug hand gestures when on camera. I hope Fed cleans this type behavior up quickly.
       What are you talking about?  Boston gave a hand gesture that means peace and has been around a lot longer than the current culture of hip hop "thugness" that I believe you are referring to and a second player pointed one finger at the camera when they woke him up. Also the players are sleeping in the facility because they are resting between practices, position meetings, lifting sessions, and meals. Fedora went over their schedule in the beginning of the day around 6 am thru 1040 pm. The players aren't allowed to leave during camp so the fact that so many were in their meeting rooms sleeping resting for the rest of the day is a good sign saying that they are taking camp seriously, working hard and not being distracted. There is no problem to clean up here.
Please enter the reason you're reporting this post:
Report Cancel