Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Posted by: tarheeltatman Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 6:53:04 PM(UTC)
I live in Charlotte and used to go to a few games a year before they came up with so many 12:00-12:30 starts. I'd have to leave the house by 8am for such an early game. I can only guess the early start times deters many others from trying to attend from anywhere more than an hour away.

How are the ticket prices now for Gen Adm??? Having not been to Kenan in several years, I do know it was simply beautiful before the additions were made, and it still seems picturesque on TV.  I caught a little of the d00k-state college game Saturday, and was surprised at how empty that cow field Wallace Wade was (figured the tractors would be making a convoy over to Durham, but apparently not the case), and still can't get past the fact d00k has the track around the football field (looks high schoolish, IMO).

It did seem to be a good crowd for the Miami game, I just wonder if that had anything to do with it being a night game?  Maybe we should petition Swofford for later start times?
Please enter the reason you're reporting this post:
Report Cancel