Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Posted by: TAR!(nation) Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:19:41 PM(UTC)
In regards to the prior comment about UNC having similar issues with student attendance I disagree.Taking into account breaks in semester I personally do not see a similarity but with the "average fan" or alumni in Blue Zone I absolutely see a major issue. I sit, currently around the sideline student sections close to where the basketball players sit for games and the seats are well populated every game and extremely involved.What is the "average fan" or alumni in Blue Zone excuse?! My entire point is for this thread is you honest to goodness are fully backing the Carolina Football program then make an effort, and come out to Kenan every Saturday and get loud for this team who deserves our support. I believe an obnoxiously loud fan base in Kenan is worth @ least 10-14 points more for our TarHeels. I am very passionate about TarHeel athletics and support in any way I can. I want to see this program rise from the ashes of lowly 2000s and a scandal up to a major player in the ACC and nationally in time but its going to take us, as a fan base, go hell make this happen!
Please enter the reason you're reporting this post:
Report Cancel