Your comprehensive source for Tar Heel sports news

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Posted by: threwitawaytoworthy Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:57:41 PM(UTC)
Not a fan of the Blue Zone or the "Center for Excellence" (whatever that is). It appears that weather conditions have to be perfect (not too hot or too cold) for most of the zoners to come outside the boxes and watch/cheer with the rest of us. I, too, remember the sellouts we had when Mack was here and we could still approach that today if we had kept the seating capacity at the same level. Personally, I prefer something along the lines of the old Alamo in place of the Blue Zoone but it is what is so I'm going to have to live with it. Maybe if the PTB made more cheap tickets available to the public we could get more people in these empty corner sections that seem to always be there. Since we are the University of The People  we need to get more of The People in there. I've noticed many times that they are some of the loudest fans.  This could also go for basketball as well but that's another topic. Thanks for letting me speak my opinion.
Please enter the reason you're reporting this post:
Report Cancel