Menu

Brown says UNC won't restrict Cade Fortin's transfer; has already taken calls for QB


gave former North Carolina quarterback his blessing before the redshirt freshman decided to look for another opportunity. “If you want to leave, you should be able to leave and Cade did that, obviously,” Brown said. Fortin is already drawing plenty of interest in the transfer portal, with several schools reaching out to Brown. (Heels Maven)

Related: , Football Recruiting

UNC's New Starting Quarterback Offers Experience, Discretion
UNC Football coach Bill Belichick may have tipped his hand on the Tar Heels’ 2026 starting quarterback choice earlier this year, when he summarized his...

Video: IC Podcast - UNC's QB1 Billy Edwards, Jr.
Greg Barnes and Tommy Ashley of Inside Carolina discuss UNC's choice for the starting quarterback as the Tar Heels open the 2026 season next weekend...

Bill Belichick's quarterback situations ranked: From Tom Brady to UNC's Billy Edwards Jr.
From Tom Brady and Drew Bledsoe to Vinny Testaverde and several notable backups, UNC's Billy Edwards Jr. now joins a fascinating list of 18 different...

UNC Football's Trip to Ireland 'Much More Than a Game'
UNC Football kicks off its season in Dublin, Ireland, playing Texas Christian University on Aug. 29 in the Aer Lingus College Football Classic. But the...