Kings' Harrison Barnes won't shave or cut his hair until team gets back to .500
Posted Feb 13, 2020
If you’ve wondered why Sacramento Kings forward Harrison Barnes has been rocking a longer beard these days, there’s a method to the madness. Barnes said he won’t be shaving his beard or cutting his hair until Sacramento gets back to a .500 record. The Kings entered Wednesday’s game in Dallas with a 21-32 record, so it won’t happen anytime soon.
(NBC Sports)
Related: Basketball, Basketball Recruiting
Carolina Insider Podcast: Remembering James Spurling, UNC vs. NC State Basketball PreviewA different show as our main focus is remembering our friend James Spurling by re-running his interview from 2019 (11:53). James' Celebration of Life was...
Mon Feb 16, 2026Video: Coast To Coast Podcast - UNC Basketball's Roller Coaster Continues
Last week's emotional pinnacle of beating Duke quickly cratered at Miami as UNC idled its way to a road loss. The mood plunged even deeper...
Mon Feb 16, 2026
Tar Heels in pros: RJ Davis leads team at G League All-Star event; double-doubles for Sharpe, Ingram
R.J. Davis continued his outstanding season Sunday in the G League's Up Next event in Los Angeles as part of NBA All-Star Weekend, leading his...
Mon Feb 16, 2026
When Tar Heels Needed Zayden High, He Was Ready
"Stick through the hard times," Zayden High said, when asked what he's learned over the past year. Obviously, you guys know I haven't been playing...
Mon Feb 16, 2026