UNC football player speaks anonymously, says he feels safe
Posted Aug 12, 2020
WRAL Sports' Chris Lea spoke with a UNC football player who wished to remain anonymous who is one who has tested positive for COVID-19 since he's been back in Chapel Hill. Despite that, the player told him that so far, UNC has seemingly followed all the protocols it has claimed to be following. The player said that he was tested for COVID-19 as soon as he got to campus.
(WRAL Sports Fan)
Related: Football, Football Recruiting
Lawrence Taylor doing ‘much better’ after scary hospitalizationLawrence Taylor’s recent scary medical issue is in his rearview mirror. The New York Giants legend, who spent several days in a hospital this spring,...
Sat May 23, 2026UNC Football’s Home-And-Home Series With South Carolina Canceled
The upcoming North Carolina and South Carolina home-and-home football series scheduled for 2028 in Columbia and 2029 in Chapel Hill, has been canceled. Last year,...
Fri May 22, 2026
Bill Belichick Opens Up About UNC, Recruiting and College Football
Entering his second season with the Tar Heels, North Carolina Football coach Bill Belichick sat down for a two-hour exclusive interview with FOX television recently...
Thu May 21, 2026
Video: Carolina Football - The Process, Episode 2
North Carolina Football's long-form video feature The Process, Episode 2 goes behind-the-scenes with the Tar Heels' to highlight preparations for the upcoming season, team-building activities,...
Wed May 20, 2026
