Roy Williams Among the Few in Attendance at UNC Football Season Opener
Posted Sep 12, 2020
UNC football’s season opener against Syracuse is closed to fans, as the university previously announced, but Roy Williams managed to find his way into Kenan Stadium on Saturday. Williams, pictured wearing a face mask, was one of the few people allowed to attend the game. The broadcast from the ACC Network picked up Williams looking on from a box suite.
(Chapelboro.com)
Related: Basketball, Basketball Recruiting
Tyler Hansbrough says he once lost love for playing basketballDrafted 13th overall by the Indiana Pacers in 2009, Tyler Hansbrough largely appeared as a reserve, never reaching the same level of dominance he did...
Wed Aug 19, 2026Video: Michael Malone Wednesday Press Conference and Media Availability
UNC Men's Basketball basketball coach Michael Malone speaks with the media Wednesday to help introduce the inaugural Tobacco Road Classic, a two-year basketball event featuring...
Wed Aug 19, 2026
Michael Malone on Sayon Keita and Alexandros Samodurov 'Everything is a Go'
"As far as I am aware, they're both cleared, they're in class, they're in workouts, and I think everything is a go," Michael Malone said...
Wed Aug 19, 2026
Video: Locked On Tar Heels - Breaking Down Cade Bennerman’s Potential
We continue our UNC Basketball roster preview with Northwestern transfer Cade Bennerman. With Bannerman’s rare size, 7'5" wingspan, and flashes of guard skills from a...
Wed Aug 19, 2026
