Menu

UNC Strikes Out in Effort to Schedule Game on Sept. 26


North Carolina’s intentions of adding a non-conference opponent to replace Charlotte on Sept. 26 did not work out, UNC athletic director Bubba Cunningham said on Monday afternoon. “ really did a ton of work calling everybody and he scoured the country looking for games to play,” Cunningham told the school’s Carolina Insider podcast. (Inside Carolina)

Related: , Football Recruiting

UNC Football’s Home-And-Home Series With South Carolina Canceled
The upcoming North Carolina and South Carolina home-and-home football series scheduled for 2028 in Columbia and 2029 in Chapel Hill, has been canceled. Last year,...

Bill Belichick Opens Up About UNC, Recruiting and College Football
Entering his second season with the Tar Heels, North Carolina Football coach Bill Belichick sat down for a two-hour exclusive interview with FOX television recently...

Video: Carolina Football - The Process, Episode 2
North Carolina Football's long-form video feature The Process, Episode 2 goes behind-the-scenes with the Tar Heels' to highlight preparations for the upcoming season, team-building activities,...

Bill Belichick opens up on relationship with first UNC Football team
"The group last year, I wouldn’t say they were disrespectful, that’s not the right word, but it was different. It was like they were recruited...

UNC Strikes Out in Effort to Schedule Game on Sept. 26