Menu

North Carolina takes a "starting over" approach with two week break from games


said Tuesday he can't recall a time in his coaching career that he's ever had this much time off between regular-season games. So the approach they're taking? “What we told our players and coaches is let's just start the season over. Syracuse was a game; it's done. So we're two weeks out from the opener. Let's just go back and restart.” (WRAL Sports Fan)

Related: , Football Recruiting

UNC Football’s Home-And-Home Series With South Carolina Canceled
The upcoming North Carolina and South Carolina home-and-home football series scheduled for 2028 in Columbia and 2029 in Chapel Hill, has been canceled. Last year,...

Bill Belichick Opens Up About UNC, Recruiting and College Football
Entering his second season with the Tar Heels, North Carolina Football coach Bill Belichick sat down for a two-hour exclusive interview with FOX television recently...

Video: Carolina Football - The Process, Episode 2
North Carolina Football's long-form video feature The Process, Episode 2 goes behind-the-scenes with the Tar Heels' to highlight preparations for the upcoming season, team-building activities,...

Bill Belichick opens up on relationship with first UNC Football team
"The group last year, I wouldn’t say they were disrespectful, that’s not the right word, but it was different. It was like they were recruited...

North Carolina takes a