Menu

Hubert Davis Says Armando Bacot "Will Be Back" Next Season


North Carolina center declared for the NBA Draft last month but opted not to hire an agent, leaving the door open for a potential return to the roster. On Monday, Davis may have hinted what Bacot’s plans are for next season. While appearing on Jon Rothstein’s podcast Monday, Davis told the reporter that Bacot “will be back” next season. (Keeping It Heel)

Related: , Tar Heels in the NBA

With Sayon Keita arriving in Chapel Hill, UNC Basketball has plenty of center options
With Sayon Keita clearing a key hurdle standing between him and a UNC Basketball jersey, his arrival completes a frontcourt reconstruction that has been at...

Armando Bacot reveals how much NIL money he made at UNC
Now a member of Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Israeli Premier League, Armando Bacot recently spoke about how much NIL money he earned from playing...

Sayon Keita Visa Approved; Seven-Footer Headed to UNC
UNC Basketball incoming freshman signee Sayon Keita has cleared the visa process and is traveling to Chapel Hill on Saturday, sources confirmed. Keita, who is...

Video: Locked On Tar Heels - Seth Trimble Headed To Louisville
Seth Trimble’s transfer to Louisville sends shockwaves through UNC Basketball. Will Tar Heel fans embrace him when he returns to Chapel Hill in a Cardinals...

Hubert Davis Says Armando Bacot