"Over 10" Miami Hurricanes miss practice Wednesday
Posted Oct 13, 2021
Miami football coach Manny Diaz said Wednesday, two days before the Hurricanes visit the Tar Heels on Saturday afternoon, that "over 10 guys" didn’t practice in the morning. "The young guys were ill," Diaz said when he was asked about receivers Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins, linebacker Sam Brooks, running back Cody Brown, and tight end Kahlil Brantley.
(Miami Herald)
Related: Football, Football Recruiting
Lawrence Taylor doing ‘much better’ after scary hospitalizationLawrence Taylor’s recent scary medical issue is in his rearview mirror. The New York Giants legend, who spent several days in a hospital this spring,...
Sat May 23, 2026UNC Football’s Home-And-Home Series With South Carolina Canceled
The upcoming North Carolina and South Carolina home-and-home football series scheduled for 2028 in Columbia and 2029 in Chapel Hill, has been canceled. Last year,...
Fri May 22, 2026
Bill Belichick Opens Up About UNC, Recruiting and College Football
Entering his second season with the Tar Heels, North Carolina Football coach Bill Belichick sat down for a two-hour exclusive interview with FOX television recently...
Thu May 21, 2026
Video: Carolina Football - The Process, Episode 2
North Carolina Football's long-form video feature The Process, Episode 2 goes behind-the-scenes with the Tar Heels' to highlight preparations for the upcoming season, team-building activities,...
Wed May 20, 2026
