Menu

UNC QB Sam Howell could slide to second round of 2022 NFL Draft, Mel Kiper Jr. says


North Carolina junior quarterback has not yet declared for the 2022 NFL Draft, but most assume the prolific ACC passer will join other early entries later this year as a potential top player at his position. NFL Draft guru Mel Kiper Jr. believes Howell's first-round status is no longer a lock and says there is a chance he slides into the second round. (247 Sports)

Related: , Tar Heels in the NFL

Video: Carolina Football - The Process, Episode 2
North Carolina Football's long-form video feature The Process, Episode 2 goes behind-the-scenes with the Tar Heels' to highlight preparations for the upcoming season, team-building activities,...

Bill Belichick opens up on relationship with first UNC Football team
"The group last year, I wouldn’t say they were disrespectful, that’s not the right word, but it was different. It was like they were recruited...

Two UNC Football Players No Longer With Team Following Spring Practice
Two UNC Football players left the program following spring practice, a team spokesman confirmed Tuesday. Wide receiver Shenard Clower and defensive back Ty Adams are...

UNC Football Opponent Snapshot: East Tennessee State
In an otherwise gauntlet of a football schedule — one of the country's toughest — North Carolina's lone game against a non-Power 4 opponent comes...

UNC QB Sam Howell could slide to second round of 2022 NFL Draft, Mel Kiper Jr. says