Menu

UNC Aiming to Redeem Last Year's NCAA Tournament Exit


"I would say for all of us, we packed four or five outfits," said. "So we don't plan on going home early." Point guard used the phrase "refuse to have the same outcome" as last year. It’s safe to say last year's 23-point NCAA first-round loss to Wisconsin is ripe in their minds, and the Tar Heels are playing with something to prove. (Inside Carolina)

Related: , Basketball Recruiting

Video: Michael Malone Wednesday Press Conference and Media Availability
UNC Men's Basketball basketball coach Michael Malone speaks with the media Wednesday to help introduce the inaugural Tobacco Road Classic, a two-year basketball event featuring...

Michael Malone on Sayon Keita and Alexandros Samodurov 'Everything is a Go'
"As far as I am aware, they're both cleared, they're in class, they're in workouts, and I think everything is a go," Michael Malone said...

Video: Locked On Tar Heels - Breaking Down Cade Bennerman’s Potential
We continue our UNC Basketball roster preview with Northwestern transfer Cade Bennerman. With Bannerman’s rare size, 7'5" wingspan, and flashes of guard skills from a...

UNC vs. N.C. State non-conference basketball game set for Greensboro on Dec. 15
North Carolina and NC State will play a non-conference basketball game in Greensboro on Tuesday, Dec. 15. The Tobacco Road Classic was officially announced at...

UNC Aiming to Redeem Last Year's NCAA Tournament Exit