Menu

Armando Bacot says reeling Tar Heels are ‘back to square one’


After three consecutive losses and continued struggles to find the offensive rhythm that carried UNC to the Final Four last season, center knows something has to change. "We’re back to square one now. I guess our choice now is to fight," said Bacot after battling through ankle, shoulder, collarbone and foul-trouble issues against Indiana. (Tar Heel Tribune)

Related: , Basketball Recruiting

How Caleb Wilson helped lift UNC basketball past Pitt, even in street clothes
Don't let the antics - from the pregame jubilation to the myriad bench celebrations during No. 11 North Carolina's 79-65 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday...

UNC AD: 'We dropped the ball' on future of Smith Center conversations
The future of the Smith Center is on everyone’s mind. Tar Heels young and not-so-young have an opinion on what to do with the 40-year-old...

UNC Men's Basketball Slips To No. 16 In AP Top 25 Poll
UNC Men's Basketball fell five spots to No. 16 in the AP Top 25 men’s poll after splitting a pair of games last week. UNC...

Dribble For Victory Over Cancer Raises $122,000
With Sunday having been International Childhood Cancer Day, Carolina Athletics is proud to announce its Dribble for Victory Over Cancer event, held Sept. 14, 2025,...

Armando Bacot says reeling Tar Heels are ‘back to square one’