Menu

Injured Max Johnson May Remain in Minneapolis for a While


Injured North Carolina Tar Heels quarterback remains in a hospital in Minneapolis and could be there for a couple more weeks. That’s what UNC Coach said Monday at the outset of his weekly press conference at the Kenan Football Center ahead of the Tar Heels’ home game against Charlotte on Saturday. (Tar Heel Illustrated)

Related: , Football Recruiting

That’s Drake Maye ‘Playing the Best Position in the World’
For over an hour or so on the field at Oceanside Collegiate Academy, the older brothers played receiver for Drake Maye and Sam Howell (who...

Video: Locked On Tar Heels - Sayon Keita Arrives, UNC Quarterback Battle
UNC Basketball finally unites as Sayon Keita arrives in Chapel Hill. But will NCAA eligibility setbacks sideline freshman 7-footer? UNC Football is experiencing a murky...

UNC Running Back Demon June Enters Year 2 With Newfound Confidence
"My confidence is through the roof," UNC running back Demon June said with a grin on Friday. "Being a freshman last year, it was new...coming...

Video: IC Podcast - Why Not UNC?
UNC Football kicks off the 2026 season in less than two weeks as the Tar Heels face TCU in Ireland. The national narrative is that...

Injured Max Johnson May Remain in Minneapolis for a While