Menu

QB Max Johnson will return to UNC Football in 2025 following season-ending leg injury


North Carolina quarterback plans to return to UNC to play the 2025 season, he said Friday. Johnson is out for the year with a broken leg, which he suffered against Minnesota last Thursday. "I have a lot of football left in me," he told ESPN, "and know I will be back out there next year." Johnson added that he's grateful to the medical team. (ESPN.com)

Related: , Football Recruiting

Bill Belichick Opens Up About UNC, Recruiting and College Football
Entering his second season with the Tar Heels, North Carolina Football coach Bill Belichick sat down for a two-hour exclusive interview with FOX television recently...

Video: Carolina Football - The Process, Episode 2
North Carolina Football's long-form video feature The Process, Episode 2 goes behind-the-scenes with the Tar Heels' to highlight preparations for the upcoming season, team-building activities,...

Bill Belichick opens up on relationship with first UNC Football team
"The group last year, I wouldn’t say they were disrespectful, that’s not the right word, but it was different. It was like they were recruited...

Two UNC Football Players No Longer With Team Following Spring Practice
Two UNC Football players left the program following spring practice, a team spokesman confirmed Tuesday. Wide receiver Shenard Clower and defensive back Ty Adams are...

QB Max Johnson will return to UNC Football in 2025 following season-ending leg injury