Why Omarion Hampton Was the 'Unanimous' Pick for the Los Angeles Chargers in Round 1
Posted Apr 26, 2025
The Los Angeles Chargers didn't hesitate when they called in the pick for Omarion Hampton. In fact, General Manager Joe Hortiz called it a "unanimous" decision to take the former North Carolina running back in Round 1. Head Coach Jim Harbaugh concurred: "This was not something that was ever split." So, why was Hampton the pick at No. 22?
(Los Angeles Chargers)
Related: Football, Football Recruiting
UNC Running Back Demon June Enters Year 2 With Newfound Confidence"My confidence is through the roof," UNC running back Demon June said with a grin on Friday. "Being a freshman last year, it was new...coming...
Mon Aug 17, 2026Video: IC Podcast - Why Not UNC?
UNC Football kicks off the 2026 season in less than two weeks as the Tar Heels face TCU in Ireland. The national narrative is that...
Mon Aug 17, 2026
UNC Football to face three teams ranked in preseason AP poll, including two in top 10
The preseason AP Top 25 football poll offers more proof that UNC's 2026 football schedule is far tougher than the one it faced a year...
Mon Aug 17, 2026
What’s Playing for Bobby Petrino Like? Tar Heels Discuss New Offensive Coordinator
Here’s what the Tar Heels have said about new UNC offensive coordinator Bobby Petrino in the leadup to the 2026 football season. Wide receiver Trech...
Mon Aug 17, 2026
