UNC Secondary shuffles back to football field one by one
Posted Oct 8, 2010
Deunta Williams may not start Saturday just as Bruce Carter, Quan Sturdivant and Da'Norris Searcy didn’t start in their welcome-back games, but there’s no reason he can’t have an immediate impact. Searcy caught a momentum-shifting interception against ECU, and Carter said Williams has done some of the same in practice. “He got his first practice in yesterday, and you could tell the direct impact,” Carter said.
(Daily Tar Heel)
Related: Football, Football Recruiting
UNC Football’s Home-And-Home Series With South Carolina CanceledThe upcoming North Carolina and South Carolina home-and-home football series scheduled for 2028 in Columbia and 2029 in Chapel Hill, has been canceled. Last year,...
Fri May 22, 2026Bill Belichick Opens Up About UNC, Recruiting and College Football
Entering his second season with the Tar Heels, North Carolina Football coach Bill Belichick sat down for a two-hour exclusive interview with FOX television recently...
Thu May 21, 2026
Video: Carolina Football - The Process, Episode 2
North Carolina Football's long-form video feature The Process, Episode 2 goes behind-the-scenes with the Tar Heels' to highlight preparations for the upcoming season, team-building activities,...
Wed May 20, 2026
Bill Belichick opens up on relationship with first UNC Football team
"The group last year, I wouldn’t say they were disrespectful, that’s not the right word, but it was different. It was like they were recruited...
Wed May 20, 2026