Marcus Paige says he’s ’100 percent’ committed to North Carolina
Posted Sep 14, 2011
Linn-Mar senior point guard Marcus Paige said Tuesday he remains unwavered in his commitment to North Carolina. Paige, one of the nation’s top basketball players and highly touted recruits, hosted North Carolina Coach Roy Williams last week and looks forward to playing for the Tar Heels in 2012. “Oh definitely, 100 percent,” Paige said. “I think the 9th (of September) was the first day (Williams) could come out, and he came to my house and ate dinner and stuff. It was a good visit.”
(The Gazette)
Related: Basketball Recruiting, Recruiting Board
Video: Locked On Tar Heels - UNC Basketball Targeting Jordan Page, 10 More Top-15 RecruitsUNC amps up its basketball recruiting strategy as Michael Malone aggressively targets elite prospects, offering scholarships to 11 of the top 15 players in the...
Tue Aug 18, 2026Video: IC Podcast - Tales from the UNC Basketball Recruiting Trail
Sherrell McMillan and Rob Harrington have been following high school basketball recruiting for decades, and in this special episode, the duo from Inside Carolina pulls...
Mon Aug 17, 2026
UNC Basketball Week in Review: Keita Arrives, Trimble Transfers, Jordan Page Offered
It was a full week for the North Carolina Basketball program — a departure, a long-awaited arrival, a five-star offer, and a handful of alumni...
Mon Aug 17, 2026
5-Star Guard Jordan Page Announces UNC Basketball Offer
UNC has offered Class of 2027 shooting guard Jordan Page. The 5-star recruit announced the news on social media Monday. Page, a Raleigh native who...
Wed Aug 12, 2026