Leifheit stays positive despite disappointing end to UNC football career
Posted Jul 26, 2013
T.J. Leifheit didn’t have to be told that his college football career was over. He could feel it in his bones – or in this case, his chronically sore right ankle and a bad back that finally did him in. “Looking at how much damage I had in my back it just wasn’t smart to go on,” the now-former North Carolina offensive lineman and Wilmington native said Friday.
(Wilmington Star News)
Related: Football, Football Recruiting
Bill Belichick Opens Up About UNC, Recruiting and College FootballEntering his second season with the Tar Heels, North Carolina Football coach Bill Belichick sat down for a two-hour exclusive interview with FOX television recently...
Thu May 21, 2026Video: Carolina Football - The Process, Episode 2
North Carolina Football's long-form video feature The Process, Episode 2 goes behind-the-scenes with the Tar Heels' to highlight preparations for the upcoming season, team-building activities,...
Wed May 20, 2026
Bill Belichick opens up on relationship with first UNC Football team
"The group last year, I wouldn’t say they were disrespectful, that’s not the right word, but it was different. It was like they were recruited...
Wed May 20, 2026
Two UNC Football Players No Longer With Team Following Spring Practice
Two UNC Football players left the program following spring practice, a team spokesman confirmed Tuesday. Wide receiver Shenard Clower and defensive back Ty Adams are...
Tue May 19, 2026