Davis: Two Newcomers Have Yet to Report To UNC
Posted Aug 2, 2008
Butch Davis said Friday as preseason camp began that freshman linebacker Kevin Reddick and junior-college transfer Joseph Townsend aren't yet with the team. Davis said Reddick was sitting out because of issues with the NCAA's clearinghouse and hopes to have the situation resolved "in the very immediate future." Townsend's holdup is because junior colleges in California have yet to finish their summer-school sessions.
(FOX 8 WGHP)
Related: Football, Football Recruiting
UNC Football’s Home-And-Home Series With South Carolina CanceledThe upcoming North Carolina and South Carolina home-and-home football series scheduled for 2028 in Columbia and 2029 in Chapel Hill, has been canceled. Last year,...
Fri May 22, 2026Bill Belichick Opens Up About UNC, Recruiting and College Football
Entering his second season with the Tar Heels, North Carolina Football coach Bill Belichick sat down for a two-hour exclusive interview with FOX television recently...
Thu May 21, 2026
Video: Carolina Football - The Process, Episode 2
North Carolina Football's long-form video feature The Process, Episode 2 goes behind-the-scenes with the Tar Heels' to highlight preparations for the upcoming season, team-building activities,...
Wed May 20, 2026
Bill Belichick opens up on relationship with first UNC Football team
"The group last year, I wouldn’t say they were disrespectful, that’s not the right word, but it was different. It was like they were recruited...
Wed May 20, 2026