Nathan Elliott, Chazz Surratt Ready for QB Camp Competition
Posted Jul 17, 2018
UNC’s quarterback competition, which began last fall and started over in spring ball, will likely continue deep into training camp next month. “We don’t have the luxury of having one guy at the quarterback position,” UNC coach Larry Fedora said Monday. “We’ve got two guys who will battle through camp, and we’ll make a decision going into that first game.”
(Inside Carolina)
Related: Football, Football Recruiting
That’s Drake Maye ‘Playing the Best Position in the World’For over an hour or so on the field at Oceanside Collegiate Academy, the older brothers played receiver for Drake Maye and Sam Howell (who...
Mon Aug 17, 2026Video: Locked On Tar Heels - Sayon Keita Arrives, UNC Quarterback Battle
UNC Basketball finally unites as Sayon Keita arrives in Chapel Hill. But will NCAA eligibility setbacks sideline freshman 7-footer? UNC Football is experiencing a murky...
Mon Aug 17, 2026
UNC Running Back Demon June Enters Year 2 With Newfound Confidence
"My confidence is through the roof," UNC running back Demon June said with a grin on Friday. "Being a freshman last year, it was new...coming...
Mon Aug 17, 2026
Video: IC Podcast - Why Not UNC?
UNC Football kicks off the 2026 season in less than two weeks as the Tar Heels face TCU in Ireland. The national narrative is that...
Mon Aug 17, 2026