Cardinals signing safety Tre Boston to one-year deal
Posted Jul 25, 2018
Former Chargers and Panthers safety Tre Boston has agreed to terms with the Cardinals on a one-year contract, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. After visiting Arizona in May, Boston said that the Cardinals "rolled out the red carpet" for him. He opted against signing at the time, however, because he said the offer was "very, very disrespectful."
(NFL.com)
Related: Football, Tar Heels in the NFL
That’s Drake Maye ‘Playing the Best Position in the World’For over an hour or so on the field at Oceanside Collegiate Academy, the older brothers played receiver for Drake Maye and Sam Howell (who...
Mon Aug 17, 2026Video: Locked On Tar Heels - Sayon Keita Arrives, UNC Quarterback Battle
UNC Basketball finally unites as Sayon Keita arrives in Chapel Hill. But will NCAA eligibility setbacks sideline freshman 7-footer? UNC Football is experiencing a murky...
Mon Aug 17, 2026
UNC Running Back Demon June Enters Year 2 With Newfound Confidence
"My confidence is through the roof," UNC running back Demon June said with a grin on Friday. "Being a freshman last year, it was new...coming...
Mon Aug 17, 2026
Video: IC Podcast - Why Not UNC?
UNC Football kicks off the 2026 season in less than two weeks as the Tar Heels face TCU in Ireland. The national narrative is that...
Mon Aug 17, 2026