Video: Locked On Tar Heels - Who made UNC's NIT decision? Who returns? Who transfers in or out?
Posted Mar 15, 2023
Conflicting reports surfaced Tuesday about UNC’s decision to decline the NIT bid. Dontrez Styles said that it was the coach’s decision. USA Today published an article in which some players' parents said the decision was up to the players. Isaac Schade and Coach Pac Kilby discuss these issues, the transfer portal, and more.
Related: Basketball, Basketball Recruiting, Videos & Podcasts
UNC Men's Basketball Slips To No. 16 In AP Top 25 PollUNC Men's Basketball fell five spots to No. 16 in the AP Top 25 men’s poll after splitting a pair of games last week. UNC...
Mon Feb 16, 2026Dribble For Victory Over Cancer Raises $122,000
With Sunday having been International Childhood Cancer Day, Carolina Athletics is proud to announce its Dribble for Victory Over Cancer event, held Sept. 14, 2025,...
Mon Feb 16, 2026
How Injuries Impact UNC Basketball's Defense
UNC's defense has been slipping since January, so obviously injuries make it worse, because we’ve seen stretches where they can play good defense when they...
Mon Feb 16, 2026
Henri Veesaar progressing but status unclear for Tuesday vs. NC State
Henri Veesaar’s status for Tuesday’s game at N.C. State remains a question for No. 16 North Carolina. UNC coach Hubert Davis said Monday at the...
Mon Feb 16, 2026
